About Our Listing Process
Selling on Sotheby's Home is easy!
1. Tell us more about the property you wish to sell using our online form.
2. Upon receipt of your submission, our Consignment team will review the property submitted for sale and will email you with next steps. Kindly allow two-to-three busines days for review of your submission.
3. If the submission is approved, you will receive a seller's agreement for execution, and an Account Manager will schedule a Curator appointment to document and price your property.
4. Following the Curator appointment, your Account Manager will email you Schedule 1 (a price sheet) for review and approval.
5. Upon approval, your property will be listed for sale according to the terms of the seller's agreement.
To learn more, review FAQs for Sellers.